Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Divine Family

Clockwise from left standing: Tin, Wang, Rinji, Dhruba, Deepak, Subas, Pasang, Tshering, Alice

When Deepak and I were back in Nepal in June, one of my task (admist setting up our homestay program) was to organise a staff photo session. We had one session end last year but for everyone, it was the first time they had to do it.When we finally got it organised, it rained on photoshoot day! Anyway, I did not get smarter this time. June is monsoon season in Nepal and I had to do this in this season.Ha! Dhruba made the arrangement this time. Everyone was early and looked great in their new Divine t-shirts. And since they had to gather at 8am, I reckoned everyone have not had their breakfast. I engaged Tin and Khrisna's help in the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone - Bread with choice of luncheon meat and sardine plus horlicks!

Finally, when it was time for photoshoot, the sky was bright and it was sunny. We tried to be creative and this photo you see is the result of our fun photo session!

No comments:

Post a Comment