Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The trip of a lifetime


Today, Deepak returns from Sabah after one week of school trip to scale Mt Kinabalu with Christchurch Secondary. Today is the second time since April that I have seen teachers and students returned from a trip with a life-changing experience.

What really touched me was the bond between each individual with Deepak. The depth of friendship was unmistakably strong. I did not make it for this trip but the lovely card pieced together by Mui Kiang told me the memory of this expedition holds a special place in everyone's heart.

~~~~~~
"Hello Mr Deepak :) thank you for helping me climb to the peak of the mountain. And thank you for helping me feel warmer when I started crying. This is my best trip ever!

~~~~~~
Yo!Mr Deepak! You totally rock man! Thank you for the so many things you have done. For always smiling. For always asking whether the food is good although you always get the same answer. For picking me up when I fell, literally. For always doing your best in whatever you do. For being great!

~~~~~~
Thanks Mr Deepak. You are the best! our kindness, kind-heartedness has made me realise that we need to be caring and sympathetic. You are my model!

~~~~~~
Hi Deepak, thks for making this Mt K trip so enjoyable. Your great service, generosity and great knowledge has really made the difference. I also want to learn fromyou in the way you handle such situations.

~~~~~~
Dearest Deepak, this is definitely the most complete and best Mt K trip I have experienced in my 3 trips to Sabah. Your 1st class service and hospitality is the highlight of the entire journey. You have spared no effort to ensure that we get the best. You have made me look forward to climbing Mt K in 2009 and stirred my interest in Nepal. Thanks a million for all your help and generosity during this trip. Really hope we will be able to work together again soon.

~~~~~~
I would like to thank you Mr Deepak for helping me climb the mountain. I'll support you all the way Mr Deepak!

~~~~~~
Deepak, thanks for everything! Indeed it is great having you as our guide! Learnt a lot from you! Look forward to another trip with you! May God bless you with doublefold of blessing in everything you do!

~~~~~~
Mr Deepak thanks for your help and support. You are really a great person. This is my best school trip out of Singapore. Thanks for everything. Stay happy. And thanks for the jacket! It really helped me to keep warm. May god bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment